WTS: Investarms Hawken Rifle Kit *SPF*

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: WTS: Investarms Hawken Rifle Kit

Postby B swift » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:38 pm

hcore4x4 wrote:i am interested in this kit. is it complete? is the barrel rusty from storage? whats your best price shipped to 28698 any trades?
fo rquickest response call or text me 8287738197. thanks

WHO R U?

:)

Nice first post but I'd buy it myself to know your name? I can only hope MB has his radar up and running?

:evil: :o :twisted:
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand".
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Postby B swift » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Seems like a perfect father / daughter project.

If it's not sold yet I'll take it. Tack on another 25.00 for shipping and insurance to 95501?

I understand there is no FFL required, please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think CA has a restriction on BP.

Thanks kindly for your consideration. I'm sure my daughter will LOVE this kit and some quality time with daddy.

~RG.
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Postby hcore4x4 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:50 pm

b swift, i dont know why it matters to you but my name is aaron bishop i own a 4x4 shop in NC i love guns hunting and fishing i am married and have two little boys both have lifetime hunting and fishing licenses i have several ar's including a 450b and others. during muzzleloader season i drag a 5 foot kentucky flintlock through the woods and was looking for something smaller that doesn't get tangled up in the dense mountain forests that i hunt. hope that helps. who r u?
hcore4x4

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Okay guys. I'm sure MudBug will be prudent. Just let it go. Make your offers, and be good sports.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby MudBug » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Just got home from work, I will find out shipping prices and we will work this out.

Thank you both for the interest.
Eric

"A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

"War is less costly than servitude. The choice is always between Verdun and Dachau." - Jean Dutourd
MudBug
Site Admin

Postby B swift » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 am

Outstanding. Good to virtually meet you Mr. B and I do beg your pardon sir. I'm a humble farm hand from Humboldt Bay, Ca.
Sounds like you'll put it to good use so I respectfully bow out here. Hope you'll post up some pictures and I look forward to reading more about your BP adventures.

hcore4x4 wrote:b swift, i dont know why it matters to you but my name is aaron bishop i own a 4x4 shop in NC i love guns hunting and fishing i am married and have two little boys both have lifetime hunting and fishing licenses i have several ar's including a 450b and others. during muzzleloader season i drag a 5 foot kentucky flintlock through the woods and was looking for something smaller that doesn't get tangled up in the dense mountain forests that i hunt. hope that helps. who r u?
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Postby B swift » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

I see a modest "WIP" thread on the horizon! :) I/m doubtful about blood this year but smoke is certain!

B swift wrote:Seems like a perfect father / daughter project.

If it's not sold yet I'll take it. Tack on another 25.00 for shipping and insurance to 95501?

I understand there is no FFL required, please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think CA has a restriction on BP.

Thanks kindly for your consideration. I'm sure my daughter will LOVE this kit and some quality time with daddy.

~RG.
~Lucius Annaeus Seneca
B swift

Previous

Return to Market