Hornady 200gr FTX Bullets For Sale 35₵ Each Shipped

Buy and Sell
Be smart about your dealings, this forum is not responsible for bad deals.

Moderator: MudBug

Hornady 200gr FTX Bullets For Sale 35₵ Each Shipped

Postby Hoot » Mon May 31, 2021 5:49 am

A fellow over on Accurate Shooter has 200) for sale for 35₵ each shipped. He did not indicate that he wanted to break them into smaller quantities. You can run these at 2500 fps from an AR platform. Faster still from a bolt action. At 2500 fps, they deliver the same if not more ME than factory 30-06 shooting 200gr bullets. If you want them and don't have access to the Marketplace there, I can pick them up for you but I want a firm commitment. They were my Go-To deer projectile before the Barnes 200 XPB came along. For Sale stuff over there doesn't last too long.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Hornady 200gr FTX Bullets For Sale 35₵ Each Shipped

Postby Huuktonshooting » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Any clue if this is still avail? Doubt it , but don’t seen any comments.. willing to comp you for the time/ effort ans can send prepaid fed ex label.
Huuktonshooting

Postby Hoot » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:07 pm

Huuktonshooting wrote:Any clue if this is still avail? Doubt it , but don’t seen any comments.. willing to comp you for the time/ effort ans can send prepaid fed ex label.

They sold later the day they were listed. Things go fast on that forum. Good deals rarely last more than a few minutes. Reasonable deals, a few hours. Lots of members camp on the for sale forum with bated breath.

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Postby Huuktonshooting » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Appreciate the response!
Huuktonshooting

Return to Market