Bullseye Target Camera

Red Dot? Low Power Variable? Muzzle Loader glass?
I get it, what to choose, what to choose.
Get info and talk about it here.

Moderator: MudBug

Bullseye Target Camera

Postby Jim in Houston » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Midway is currently having a sale on their long range target camera, which is less than 50% of its regular price ($300 vs $700) and is good out to a mile. I have the Sight-In version, which is only good to 300 yards, but is the same price. I suspect that a new model for long range shooting is coming out.

I use the camera every time I go to the range and have retired my spotting scope. Not only do you get a close up of the target on your pad or smart phone, but the last shot blinks, you can mark your hits, and the software will calculate group size and scope adjustments. Most of the "complaints" relate to the quality of the instructions, but I found them plus some YouTube videos to be adequate to get up and running. There were some complaints about the quality of the tripod, which is part of the long range version.

At any rate, and I have no skin in the game on this, this looks like a great deal to me.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/136501/sme-bullseye-camera-systems-ammocam-long-range-edition-with-external-antenna-1-mile-target-camera-system?utm_source=hot-buy&utm_medium=email&utm_content=product_3_link&utm_campaign=walker-powermuff
Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association; Patron LIfe Member, NRA
Jim in Houston

Re: Bullseye Target Camera

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 pm

I’ve got the cauldwell range camera and I like it too. Really good range.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Optics for the 450 Bushmaster