Lil Gun in-stock at Grafs Currently 2/9/21

Talk about your 450b reloading experience, ask questions, etc...

Moderator: MudBug

Forum rules
Please try and keep it safe!

This information is the responsibility of the community, not the forum. 450bushmaster.net is not responsible if you blow yourselves up.

Lil Gun in-stock at Grafs Currently 2/9/21

Postby Xlr8r » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Just saw Grafs has Lil Gun in-stock if anyone is needing some.

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/ca ... oryId/3512
Xlr8r

Re: Lil Gun in-stock at Grafs Currently 2/9/21

Postby Hoot » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:47 pm

Xlr8r wrote:Just saw Grafs has Lil Gun in-stock if anyone is needing some.

I'm reminded of those jerky movie projector black and white films that we saw when I was a youngster in school. They showed relief organizations in some devastated area of Africa, where they threw the supplies off the back of trucks and people swarmed them like ants, devouring every last crumb. All of Graf's Hodgdon powders vanished as fast as they could dump them out for the starving, albeit panicking reloaders to swarm and scarf up in seconds flat. Lately, a lot of shooters camp on those sites for circumstances just like that. They are so desperate (or greedy to scalp) that its all their day is spent doing. Strange days indeed...

For the amount of reloading that I do in support of our short, comfortable, shooting season up here, I'm sitting just right to get me through that 2021 season. I pray that the conditions improve by next fall and that "all we have to fear, is fear itself"...and... for some, the need to profit from it. :roll:

Hoot
In Theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In Practice, there is.
Hoot

Re: Lil Gun in-stock at Grafs Currently 2/9/21

Postby Xlr8r » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Hoot wrote:
Xlr8r wrote:Just saw Grafs has Lil Gun in-stock if anyone is needing some.

I'm reminded of those jerky movie projector black and white films that we saw when I was a youngster in school. They showed relief organizations in some devastated area of Africa, where they threw the supplies off the back of trucks and people swarmed them like ants, devouring every last crumb. All of Graf's Hodgdon powders vanished as fast as they could dump them out for the starving, albeit panicking reloaders to swarm and scarf up in seconds flat. Lately, a lot of shooters camp on those sites for circumstances just like that. They are so desperate (or greedy to scalp) that its all their day is spent doing. Strange days indeed...

For the amount of reloading that I do in support of our short, comfortable, shooting season up here, I'm sitting just right to get me through that 2021 season. I pray that the conditions improve by next fall and that "all we have to fear, is fear itself"...and... for some, the need to profit from it. :roll:

Hoot

I have enough powders & brass...and hopefully bullets to shoot....PRIMERS! I need more Primers! :shock:
Xlr8r

Return to Reloading for the 450b