deer blind updates

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

deer blind updates

Postby plant_one » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:13 pm

made a change to my windows this year. added in some 50% perforated vinyl to act as a sunshade for the afternoon since i face due west. saw it on another forum, but the other person had fully done the windows. i find that with the vinyl over the full window i could either focus on the inside of the blind or outside far away.. however maybe its my glasses or just how far/close i am to the windows... if i'm focusing on one or the other and move... it switches on me and is a real eye strain issue.

so i opted to cover the upper half of the window... that 6" stripe makes a great sunshield and still allows me to see out while blocking half the visible area of the window for camouflage reasons. i'm very pleased with it.

Another new addition was the solar powered light I hung from the ceiling. Plenty of light to pack up at the end of the day. The pic really doesnt do it justice

It's got a wireless remote but also has a pull cord that I mounted right by the door so it's easy to get on the way out.

Totally worth $28

Tomshine 3W Solar Powered Pendant Light https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CR11MQ5/

plant_one

Re: deer blind updates

Postby Al in Mi » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:25 pm

I added black window screen to my windows, held up with cloths pins and when it gets dark I just pin the bottom to the top. Old does dont bust me anymore!!

Also added this sammish warmer 8-)

All 16" of last weeks snow is gone finally, time to work on another buck!

Al in Mi

Postby offrink » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:41 am

I like that sammich maker!
offrink

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:01 am

LOL. I like the direction this post is taking!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Return to Off Topic