TAKE CARE YOU LOT

Everything Else.

Moderator: MudBug

Re: TAKE CARE YOU LOT

Postby rob cullen » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:47 am

Hi P1
Yea fair call and i probably based this from word of mouth early in the piece a few weeks ago ,also i may have gargled and swallowed a couple of extra shots prior to writing but hey you do say whats on your mind then, im still going to have a shot of spirits for the hell of it - doesnt taste quite as bad as bleach though but not far off haha

Hi BMT
Interesting following whats happening in the US gun shops in the US over the last few weeks , in Australia they dont mess around - they just shut the whole lot down ( maybe 1 state to go but west australia was the first) the reason being people were standing too close together or similar. for the goverment it was the perfect excuse to shut it down. Meanwhile at bunnings ( which i guess is our equivalent of wallmart ) people were shoulder to shoulder panic buying from what i heard and that was all sweet, they remain open . You guys think you have it bad with gun laws it is getting ridiculous over here and not a week goes by without some thing getting banned because it looks a bit like an AR and it is very scary.
Toilet paper still bugger all and i think this will be one of the greatest unanswered mysteries that the planet has ever seen.
Food - Interesting that most younger people i know order uber eats pretty much most the time and the majority of them cant cook for Poo ( over here at least ) 70% of people i know near on puke when i say im off to kill an animal for food - not that i do it that often these days but its all about knowing what you need to do when you need to.
Anyhow , one thing im learning out of this deal is that peoples true colours do indeed come out. I have seen good things but also some extremely selfish greedy assholes who dont care about other people
Beware of the assholes and keep safe
rob cullen

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:29 pm

rob cullen wrote:Hi all
Haven't been on here for a bit but just a quick thanks to every one on here for being good people with no BS and i have learnt a hell of a lot in a small amount of time about the bushy.
I see you guys in the states are getting smashed now with the 19 and us dumb Australians are following suit as usual.
The hard and shitty fact is that some of us wont be reading this forum in 6 months time as this is nasty stuff, plus we cant wipe our arses as all the meatheads have bought all the dunny paper instead of food.
Anyhow i just want to share this as it might just save your bum

1 - If you need painkillers do not use ibuprofen or any sort of anti inflammatory as this is meant to accelerate the damage . ONLY USE PARACETAMOL

2 - If you get the bug its meant to stay in your throat for two or three days before it goes down to your lungs and starts destroying them. If you can knock this on its ass while its in your throat it wont make it to your lungs and hopefully youll be good.
So every couple of days gargle some apple cider vinegar, strong neat alcohol like vodka or anything similar . I have a still at home and have been having a shot of about 60% straight every couple of days - not sick yet but half pissed most the time lol ( i dont know how accurate this one is but it kind of makes sense, if it doesnt work youll die happy )

I was surprised to see nothing about the virus on this site when i logged in and not sure if the editors may be removing this content to keep it only gun related which is fair enough - but Editors please share the one and two as im pretty sure it will save some lives , as well as that we will all be locked in at home soon so i dont think it would hurt for every one to chat about anything at all to keep sane , even if its not guns

Anyhow you lot take care and stay safe , im off hunting tomorrow for Roos as theres no F____k meat at the supermarket

Cheers
Rob

LOL. I like this guy!
Cheers!
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby Texas Sheepdawg » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:52 pm

I just ordered a new Glock G20SF (10mm) for hunting and EDC and I’m supposed to pick up a Glock G44 this weekend. I love tax refund season. ;)
But finding ammo for my G20 has been challenging. I just spent $430 on live ammo, reloading dies and components and this weekend I’m off to score some powder. Wish me luck.
-Texas Sheepdawg

http://youtube.com/c/TexasSheepdawg21
NRA Life Member
Texas Sheepdawg

Postby plant_one » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:34 pm

rob cullen wrote:Hi P1
Yea fair call and i probably based this from word of mouth early in the piece a few weeks ago ,also i may have gargled and swallowed a couple of extra shots prior to writing but hey you do say whats on your mind then, im still going to have a shot of spirits for the hell of it - doesnt taste quite as bad as bleach though but not far off haha

im all for enjoying delicious adult beverages :) gargling is optional though LOL

its all good man, i aint hating on you, just clarifying stuff i've seen so that people can be as informed as they can. :)
plant_one

Previous

Return to Off Topic